Texas certificate of coursework completion

Grade point minimum average of 3. Successful applicants for unconditional admission are expected to present a minimum of two of the following three Graduate Record Examination GRE scores:

Texas certificate of coursework completion

Kilgore College KC welcomes applications for admission. All other admissions information is available online or from the Office of Admissions and Registrar, Kilgore College, Broadway, Kilgore, TXphone Individuals who do not enroll in the semester for which they applied will be required to complete a reactivation form or a new admissions application.

The college has an "open door" admission policy ensuring that all persons who can profit from post-secondary education will have an opportunity to enroll.

Admission to the college does not imply admission to all programs. Applicants to any of the health occupations programs must meet special entrance requirements and complete an application form for the desired program.

Specific requirements for these programs are explained under "Health Science Programs". KC offers the following general admission categories: Students who have attended another institution of higher education after high school graduation Transient: Visiting students who are attending another institution of higher education and plan to attend KC for a single term or the summer with the intention of returning to their home institution Readmission: Former KC students seeking readmission The college also offers special admission options.

All materials required for admission to the college must be on file in the Office of Admissions and Registrar prior to registering for classes. Admissions Application Priority Dates: Kilgore College encourages all applicants to start the admissions process early.

Students submitting applications and completing the admissions process by the respective admissions priority date can take full advantage of early registration opportunities. Students registering early are more likely to get the courses they desire on their preferred dates and times. Later applicants may find less flexibility in scheduling.

July 1 Summer Terms: April 1 Transcripts for Admission Purposes: Any reference to high school or college transcripts submitted for admission means that an official transcript is required. To be considered "official", transcripts must: Records of students who do not enroll may be destroyed after one year.

You are here

Students who have a diploma from an accredited public or private high school; who have completed a nontraditional secondary education course of study in a non-accredited private school setting, including a home school; or who have successfully completed a Certificate of High School Equivalency formerly called the GED and who have attempted no college other than dual credit coursework must meet the following requirements: Submit an Application for Admission as early as possible prior to registering for classes.

Home School transcripts must be signed by the home school teacher or administrator and notarized by a notary public. Kilgore College will not recognize a student as a high school graduate who has obtained a diploma through a school or online program that requires only payment of a fee with little or no coursework requirements.

Determination of the legitimacy of these diplomas will be at the discretion of the Office of Admissions and Registrar.

Texas Driving Safety Course

Graduates of such programs will be considered for admission on an individual approval basis see Individual Approval section below.

Students who are transferring from another college or university must meet the following requirements: Submit to KC an official transcript directly from each college or university attended.

Transfer students meeting the above requirements who are seeking a KC degree will be informed of the amount of credit which will transfer to Kilgore College as soon as possible and no later than the end of the first academic term in which they are enrolled.

However, students seeking to transfer credit from non-regionally accredited institutions must submit a "petition for transfer credit" form. Students must also furnish supporting documents to substantiate that the course outcomes and faculty credentials are equivalent to those of KC courses, as described in the form.

Readmission is available to formerly enrolled students who have not enrolled in KC for one or more long semesters spring or fall term and who wish to return. Students who have been away from KC for one long semester spring or fall term may submit a reactivation form available in the Office of Admissions and Registrar.

Students who have been away from KC for more than one long semester must reapply for admission. Whether these students were forced to leave academic or disciplinary suspension or chose to leave, they must meet the following requirements:Driving Safety Course Providers are responsible for the handling, maintenance, security, and reporting of uniform certificates of course completion information as required by law.

This web portal is provided by TDLR for electronic submission of that data. The certificate requires completion of 18 hours of approved coursework with a grade of C- or better. A minimum of 9 hours must be completed in residence at the University.

Credit by exam can be applied toward the certificate requirements if the credit is for a specific course from the certificate courselist.

Criminal background checks are required for participation in field-based coursework and for progression through the Educator Preparation Program. see the Teacher Certification Handbook on the Office of Educator Preparation website: Eligible students should apply for a Texas Educator Certificate through the State Board for .

Counseling (LPC) Certificate and Certification Programs; (LPC) Certificate and Certification Programs. programs typically require a minimum of 12 hours of coursework for completion.

Texas certificate of coursework completion

Frequently asked questions about Texas drivers education course. Learn all about ph-vs.com's TEA/TDLR-approved online drivers ed course.

Transcript-Recognized Certificate Programs

After you complete the first 6 hours of course, you'll receive an official Certificate of Partial Course Completion, which will allow you to obtain your Texas learner license / instruction permit.

The Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies offers coursework and practicums leading to a Superintendent Certificate. Upon completion of superintendency coursework, Texas administrators seeking a Texas Superintendent Certificate must make a passing score on the Superintendent Texas Examination of Educator .

Department of Mechanical Engineering < The University of Texas at San Antonio